JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you looking for your next career opportunity?
We are always searching for Superstars to join our highly experienced, friendly and collaborative team at Momentum Rehab!
If you love the idea of working remotely, choosing your own hours and still being part of a cohesive team of like-minded professionals – please send your CV through to us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking below:
About Momentum OT
Established in 2004 as a rehabilitation company working primarily with large insurance companies, Momentum OT has expanded over the years to provide specialised occupational therapy services to the Aged Care and Disability sector. We are a registered NDIS service provider.
We strive to assist people in developing and maintaining a safe and independent lifestyle in their own homes by providing specialised services including, but not limited to:
- Major and minor home modifications
- Assistive technology and equipment prescription
- Wheelchair and seating advice
- Pressure Care
- Falls Prevention
- Manual Handling assessment and training
- Rehabilitation Consultancy
- Vocational Assessments and Intervention
You are a registered Occupational Therapist who:
- Is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and assisting individuals to live as independently as possible and achieve their life goals.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of clinical/case management experience.
- Is focused on achieving positive outcomes and adding value.
- Loves the idea of working autonomously from the comfort of your own home – yet want to be connected to the Momentum OT team with access to the support and expertise of our friendly and approachable OTs.
- Is a sole trader, registered company or willing to obtain an ABN and are able to work with business acumen as a contractor.
- Is looking to commit to a high performance team, while enjoying the benefits of flexible working conditions.
If you are well organised, can manage your time and workload efficiently, have a friendly and approachable manner and love working as part of a well- established professional team, we would love to hear from you!
All CVs should be e-mailed to the Administration Manager by e-mailing email@example.com or clicking below:
Momentum OT acknowledges the traditional owners and custodians of Country and their continued connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and Elders past and present.
Copyright © 2023 Momentum OT